Anyone have any luck writing the encoded JSON out to the IFS like we have done with XML using sqltype(xml_clob_File) and Select-ing into that variable? Do I need to convert / cast the JSON_OBJECT into a CLOB in the SQL? Thanks!

Quick Test...
dcl-s Outfile sqltype(xml_clob_File) ;
exec sql Set Option COMMIT=*NONE,CLOSQLCSR=*ENDMOD,DATFMT=*ISO;

// Prep JSON File
Outfile_Name = %trim('/temp/test.json');
Outfile_NL = %len(%trimr(Outfile_Name));
Outfile_FO = SQFCRT;

exec sql Select json_object ('upc' value fldupc, 'price' value price) Into :Outfile From PRICING;