You could also look at my gist

https://gist.github.com/NielsLiisberg/cd2350aee85f5b2e967993faf7ea7595

It is open source- just instal the procedure by running the script from ACS

fre. 10. jan. 2020 kl. 16.51 skrev Art Tostaine, Jr. <atostaine@xxxxxxxxx>:

We are on V7R3. This compile fails it says CCSID 1208 not allowed

dcl-S OutFile SqlType(DBCLOB:256000) ccSid(1208);

I can use 1208 on CLOB_FILE, so I tried this, with just one field, same
error.

DCL-S OutFile SQLType(CLOB_FILE) ccSid(1208) ;

exec sql select json_object('data':
json_arrayagg(
json_object(
'ExternalId': trim( cast (Nameid as char ccsid 37))
) ) )
into :outFile from lcadtalib.namintprp where nameid >= '0275610'

;

On Fri, Jan 10, 2020 at 12:22 AM Birgitta Hauser <Hauser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>