I had known about the acquisition, just didn't mention it. I see how it's tricky to find it from the Help Systems site. I actually went to linomasoftware.com, which still exists - then under products clicked on RPG Toolbox - it led to the Help Systems site.

Or on the HS site I searched for Toolbox - it found it - I didn't try a search for RPG!!

Guess it helps to know WHAT you are looking for when you do a search!! Not convinced at all that someone would end up with this solution if just googling for it! Too bad, it's a fantastic tool.

Vern