From: RPG400-L [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of techie21 IT
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 9:28 AM
To: RPG programming on IBM i <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: How to change the program code or member's source code date

Hi,

even after using uppercase below errors appear now:- got below errors now whereas lib1 is on top of lib. list currently:-
5770WDS V7R3M0 160422 RN IBM ILE RPG LIB1/DA2
M e s s a g e S u m m a r y
Msg id Sv Number Message text
RNF7030 30 3 The name or indicator is not defined.
RNF7451 30 1 A built-in function is not defined; built-in function is
ignored.
RNF7503 30 5 Expression contains an operand that is not defined.
RNF2120 40 1 External description not found for file specified as
externally described; file ignored.
* * * * * E N D O F M E S S A G E S U M M A R Y * * * * *

**Free
Dcl-F FL1 Extfile(OvrFile) Extmbr(OvrMbr) Usage(*Update)
Rename(FL1:RFL1) usropn;
Dcl-S OvrFile Char(21);
Dcl-S OvrMbr Char(10);
OvrFile = 'LIB1/FL1' ;
Ovrmbr = 'SQ9' ;
open overfile.ovrmbr ;
Read RFL1 ;
Dow Not %Eof(FL1) ;
If srcdat = 190109;
srcdat = 0;
Update RFL1 ;
EndIf;
Read RFL1 ;
EndDo;
Close FL1 ;
*Inlr = *On;
Return;

Msg id Sv Number Message text

*RNF0622 20 1 A qualified name is not allowed in this context.

*RNF7030 30 3 The name or indicator is not defined.

*RNF7062 30 1 There is no OPEN for a file that specifies
user-controlled

Thanks

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 2:36 PM Brian Parkins <goodprophet.bp@xxxxxxxxx>