Hi,

Thanks SQL alias seems to work but below program is not getting compiled
itself.

**Free
Dcl-F FL1 Extfile(OvrFile) Extmbr(OvrMbr) Usage(*Update)
Rename(Qrpgsrc:Rqrpgsrc) usropn;
Dcl-S OvrFile Char(21);
Dcl-S OvrMbr Char(10);
OvrFile = 'lib1/fl1' ;
Ovrmbr = 'sq9' ;
Open fl1 ;
Read RQRPGSRC ;
Dow Not %Eof(QRPGSRC) ;
If srcdat = 190109;
srcdat = 0;
Update fl1 ;
EndIf;
Read RQRPGSRC ;
EndDo;
Close QRPGSRC ;
*Inlr = *On;

getting below errors for above program whereas FL1 source file in LIB1 and
member SQ9 do exist in lib. lib1 and in source physical file FL1.

Msg id Sv Number Message text
RNF7030 30 3 The name or indicator is not defined.
RNF7451 30 1 A built-in function is not defined; built-in function is
ignored.
RNF7503 30 5 Expression contains an operand that is not defined.
RNF2120 40 1 External description not found for file specified as
externally described; file ignored.
* * * * * E N D O F M E S S A G E S U M M A R Y * * * * *

Return;

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 4:32 PM Kevin Bucknum <Kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>