---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rishi Seth <rishiseth99@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Nov 22, 2019, 19:03
Subject: Re: Removing blanks from a varning length field.
To: RPG programming on IBM i <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I mean in my case where i need to decrypt these types of encodedexchange
tokens in those types of sample XMLs?

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019, 19:00 Rishi Seth <rishiseth99@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So conclusion is we can't use qc3...?

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019, 18:57 Bruce Vining <bruce.vining@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, Mark

Good to hear from you, it's been a while. I was aware of those (and a few
other) offerings. That's what prompted me to add the "nothing within the
operating system itself" qualifier (in my mind meaning the base OS).

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 12:33 PM Mark Waterbury <