Hi,

How could we say or conclude so because whenever i interactively call
openssl command the same DLE seems to be coming that time as well in the
result of pase ?

so does this mean xml itself is faulty i mean the value which is supplied
in XML (specially data in that encodedexchangetoken field in that XML file
itself is faulty ?)

secondly were you able to run that 'Qc3DecryptData' API program
successfully could you please share your program example for current case
as i tried to use Qc3DecryptData API for same decryption (Using AES128
Algorithm) but it did not work because i did not know how the data was
encrypted only decryption thing i was focused on, as i did not know how the
data was encoded so may be those sql encrypt and decrypt function also did
not work for this case also when you would have used that Qc3DecryptData
API was your program capable to handle each time different XML files data
like the one which i shared was having XML into kind of builtin functions
so it was capable to handle those different XMLs.
1) If same decrypted value could be achived using Qc3DecryptData' API
Could you please share that program code example ?

2) Can same result be achieved using SQL Decrypt function as well if yes
then could you please share that as well?

3) Which way should be best technically among of all these 3 approaches
in case same decrypted value could be achieved using openssl,
Qc3DecryptData API,SQL Decrypt function ?

Thanks much...