sorry i did not understand what you mean but let me explain somethings
clearly:-

1) decrypted output of this AES128 algorithm is uncertain.
2) Encodedexchangetoken field is also uncertain.
3)Output i receive is in record field
4) Record field even though i tried to define both as a data structure and
as a stand alone fields and did %trimr to both of them individually in
different attempts it keeps generating those junk values after decrypted
value
so how can i get rid off these junk values coming after my decrypted value.
so this all above what i had to say in simple language but i am struggling
with code attempts shared in previous mail links and they are ending up
writing junk values after my decrypted value.

So any help which could tell me where i should correct or what should i
correct in my code so that it should only write correct decrypted value in
my testfile not those junk values coming after decrypted value would be
much appreciated.

Thanks much..