Level 0 messages are not errors - they are warnings. Ignore them they merely tell you things like FieldX was not referenced.

On Nov 10, 2019, at 1:32 PM, Rishi Seth <rishiseth99@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

even though after these corrections and removing that nomain from h spec
and using option 14 and default activation group (*no), i tried to compile
it and ended up in these 0 level errors i tried to put below data in cuspi
and cusdta files and then tried to compile updated program mentioned in
below scratchpad link:-

CUSDTA:-
Report width . . . . . :
135
Position to line . . . . . Shift to column . . . . . .

Line
....+....1....+....2....+....3....+....4....+....5....+....6....+....7..
CUSNUM IV ARBAL CUSDTA

000001 12,312,232 nmbbjk 65.44
u3VtNgfyWU9faZc3Iaa8ZWbE5UZCfmC17yA4MyW0ghflt9dNQNDpCcgMZiG/kXPE4vv2CHL93B4iKiODHxxdVA==

****** ******** End of report ********

CUSPI:-

Report width . . . . . :
29
Position to line . . . . . Shift to column . . . . . .

KEY LASTCUS

000001 661e275OIM1ULYLJ 556

Scratchpad link for spool file after compilation of program example:-

*https://code.midrange.com/70eee94cca.html
<https://code.midrange.com/70eee94cca.html>*