Ok,but it still gives runtime error when i have commented all callp except
decrypt as i have key and encoded data both just want to test whether this
decryption part works or not using this
program example so far it does not seem to work please refer below link for
modified program example and associated runtime error for the same>/

*https://code.midrange.com/eee3fda054.html
<https://code.midrange.com/eee3fda054.html>*