Scott did not include CT_classes as those are deep in the bowels of POI.
But you can surface those objects if necessary, and write directly to the
file format.

On Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 3:26 PM Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Mark

Are you using Scott's service program, or are you using your own direct
method calls to POI?

Did Scott include the CT_ classes?

Regards
Vern