Will UPDPGM or UPDSRVPGM work?

Otherwise you could re-bind using CRTPGM or CRTSRVPGM.

On 9/18/19 12:59 PM, Henrik Rützou wrote:
Birgitta,

Thanks, The problem is that I carry YAJL-ojects from Scotts implementation
into my own powerEXT implementation "as is on object level" and then binds
YAJLR4 to the powerEXT service program.

Normally that is not a problem because my library is in the librarylist but
in this case my serviceprogram is in a trigger that monitors any changes
from any program in any environment where the librarylist isn't necessary
set.

So if there is/was a command to change the binding in Scotts implementation
in a easy way it word be preferable.

On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 6:54 PM Birgitta Hauser <Hauser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>