Hi Everyone,

I am using the Scott's YAJL DATA-INTO method for parsing a JSON Document.
Now i want to build the JSON Object to send the response back to the
client. For this i have Scott's
YAJL yajl_addBool, yajl_addChar, yajl_beginArray, etc methods to build the
JSON document and also i have IBM Inbuilt SQL methods like JSON_OBJECT,
JSON_ARRAYAGG, etc... to build the JSON Document.

I wanted to know which method will be best in performance basis. I could
see if we use Scott's YAJL then the building everything can happen using
only the buffer memory. But when i use SQL methods then when building the
JSON Array objects i might need to add the data into some work file and
need to use the work file in the SQL query to build the JSON which will
have the File I/O's in it.

I am confused to use which method to get the better performance out of it.

Could you please help me out to choose a method for building a JSON
Document?

Regards,
Surender K