"RPG400-L" <rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 06/17/2019
03:54:19 PM:
It's been years since I've looked at anything like this, but I did
find a reference with a pretty simple example of specifying the
linkage between RPG (RLABL and ULABL) and an assembler subroutine:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?

u=http-3A__www.jaymoseley.com_hercules_downloads_archives_rpgex5.tar.gz&d=DwICAg&c=8oUYHRHQogfepPr6he9NR6BA7PZCZ3IslG1Ct1X8ArA&r=EP2ujggLLHZhjf3bSHhcVaeP0sZdbAwlNnV1Uuqt4s4&m=HsWO82MgQUZV6NTh9NL1eF_8vEC0aCC_ngIV_9y-
nKs&s=vgYjo2oadE2FJxVb6SBw8firq9bo-WC6drvMOcTqacU&e=

I'm not going to quote any of the content, but the example it pretty
straightforward. Good luck!

Couldn't open that .tar.gz download, but I went to the site and
found a tutorial that explained the process.

http://www.jaymoseley.com/hercules/rpgtutor/rpg014.htm

It says I have to code an ENTRY statement for the field pointed to
by the ULABL. But, an ENTRY defines an executable entry point. So, seems
strange, but I guess that is a hack to establish the addressibility
needed. I'll give it a try. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Dave Clark