From: RPG400-L [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Barbara Morris
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2019 12:34 PM
To: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Free format question on D specs

On 2019-01-25 1:43 PM, Tyler, Matt wrote:
Another is that they cannot be directly inspected in debug. If you use constants that are loaded from a copy book and you need to know what value it is you have to go back to the source to find out.

There's an RFE for debugging named constants:

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=127641

--
Barbara