  • Subject: Re: Free format question on D specs
  • From: Barbara Morris <bmorris@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 17:26:54 -0500
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 195.159.176.226 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of rpg400@xxxxxxxxxxx) smtp.mailfrom=rpg400@xxxxxxxxxxx; dmarc=fail (p=NONE sp=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=ibm.com
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; h=content-language:in-reply-to:user-agent:content-transfer-encoding :mime-version:reply-to:references:message-id:organization:date :subject:from:to; bh=g/wjZK6I9vM6wOMmIwkzHOG/QzKQd+hWNRpdcmxhUas=; b=zzZ+LM01LTsQmJAfWXSnkz85QxdTA7x7/9VCykGUp/NR3/aVfxIB8zVYPttWUWaPCR IZp+BxHm5XYAeUYD+K4IdYPm8KNQM6d7lzbtYGi5+5NoF/c1iHl1Lykb8hRq0gwahCHW 8/oH7PXAoqtEJOxKIBFhbOC/0Zzwww8xdknVsy9nZ/lXbzGqP9V+P7I+pUj1YO1nEPPH Jw1abNhm5TVhXONpNdQ3f4f9eMUAhBLBs/53+jAvcj9Ew2FqdzGpsNKAUT1oDGtTvsGT 36iPv6zCtjuxwHlJxu5hP8ieJJdtqFbhf9PxApvFYBnNltffhCE2WSqCVgaUCmni9UA1 66rA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1548973627; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816; b=i/+cMA11qlOJf/BZy7yb78qdVvTy42bXYvQ1gIiam7zNp+WpVnLBgV0zGKcKx73R4t gAbWl+irWMvKhpLTdVqEXinlGdZuZroUjLROVBPCToXC2L9W4pJSrxBar0PAJCnBzTJT pWv9JcOgrb1fhAU2gk9vKxLtkr6DwN50ZXFQMitcYS+qANa9up6jr613lZukk/hutJHt amaR54ANWgYhmk2WVkMvTHVgS5V29mteJ1+ySYFGAKjtA8tII+e/lvhK2DMP530SaNUK NeZ9FkFBtl3UlYIQJaY0Q+tOHzvuICJFOb+40xoOctpW4fSxj6PQzPGY9uRiBXbJHn2d 2Guw==