I'm with you Don. HTTPAPI is far easier to use.

Add WSDL2RPG for the those services wth a wsdl and you have an easier time of it.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com

On Jan 12, 2019, at 6:05 PM, Don Brown <DBrown@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Arco, thanks for the tip about the IWS AXIS functions - I was not aware
they existed.

Also I am glad they work for you. I have just scrolled through the
Programming Guide you referenced and while it was a fairly brief review
and I have not tried to use IWS AXIS, in my humble opinion HTTPAPI and
GETURI are far simpler.

This is only my opinion and as I said I have not used that option.

I just like having a single RPG service program that I use procedures from
to consume SOAP and REST web services.

Cheers

Don Brown

"RPG400-L" <rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 13/01/2019