Hi Doug,

We use the IBM supplied IWS AXIS functions for the majority of our REST
calls from inside RPG and are very satisfied with them. You don't need to
set up a webservice webserver for that. AFAIK these functions are part of
the operating system.

ftp://public.dhe.ibm.com/systems/support/i/iws/systems_i_software_iws_pdf_WebServicesClient_new.pdf

https://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1022250

For extraction of the received JSON strings we use Scott's great YAJL
implementation.

Regards,
-Arco

Op zaterdag 12 januari 2019 schreef Doug Englander <