From: RPG400-L <rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Bradley Stone
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2018 7:34 PM
To: RPG programming on the IBM i / System i <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: HTTPAPI: Output to File changing brackets

No, the brackets are getting escaped. HTTPAPI or the IFS APIs will never do that.

That is how the data is coming from the server. The OP should run a test returning to the PC vs IFS file again to see if that really is the difference that made this change, or if in fact the change from in house to web service is the culprit.

When you run into issues, look at what has CHANGED, don't blame what hasn't changed. :)

Bradley V. Stone
www.bvstools.com
GreenTools for G Suite/Google Apps <https://www.bvstools.com/g4g.html>:
Easy to use interfaces for GMail, Google Drive, Calendar, Contacts and Cloud Print! <\body> <\html>