"RPG400-L" <rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 11/20/2017 02:20:43
PM:
We had problems with the ifs and mutex's some time ago
Our web service calls had problems when they attempted to put the
data down into the ifs
It turned out to be the backups of the ifs were causing this

I presume you mean only while the backups were actually running,
yes? Our backups run during the wee hours of the morning. But we had
trouble with mutex waits all day long. So, at least for us, it shouldn't
be related.

Sincerely,

Dave Clark