John,

I saw mention of Natural Docs...but hadn't really looked at it as the post
I found about it mentioned it had been rewritten in C#.

Started out looking at Doxygen then got pointed to sphinx...which lead back
to Doxygen via Breathe :)

Charles

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 10:29 AM, John Yeung <gallium.arsenide@xxxxxxxxx>