Wow, this has been great. Thanks everybody! I didn't intend to start a
"holy war" here. My supervisor has indicated that I know enough about the
cycle to hold my own at work. I've been going to a lot of these sites
everybody is recommending and they are just what I've been looking for.

On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 12:53 PM, Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx>