On 18-Jul-2016 14:04 -0500, Mark S Waterbury wrote:

Does anyone know where I can find a list of all of the symbols that
are "pre-defined" by the various versions/releases of the ILE RPG IV
compiler, e.g., symbols such as:

*V5R3M0
*V5R4M0

etc.?

I looked in the ILE RPG IV Reference manual and Programmers Guide
but could find very little on this subject.

Found in Programming: IBM Rational Development Studio for i ILE RPG Reference [sc092508.pdf]
"…
_Conditional Compilation Directives_
[…]
_Predefined Conditions_
Several conditions are defined for you by the RPG compiler. These conditions cannot be used with /DEFINE or /UNDEFINE. They can only be used with /IF and /ELSEIF.

Conditions Relating to the Environment:
*ILERPG
[…]

Conditions Relating to the Command Being Used:
*CRTBNDRPG …
*CRTRPGMOD …
*THREAD_CONCURRENT …
*THREAD_SERIALIZE …
[…]

Conditions Relating to the Target Release:
*VxRxMx
…"

Note: *VxRxMx is referred to as *VnRnMn in a "What's new for v7r2" of the Programming: IBM Rational Development Studio for i ILE RPG Programmer's Guide [sc092507.pdf] with regard to "• Conditional compilation" Given the "x" or the "n" in each, refer only to digits [AFaIK], I would typically denote that as *V#R#M#