Darryl

Are you using a literal in one of the parameters? Is the character after the name somewhere around of after position 32?

I don't know who it would happen in your case - but character literals in SBMJOB or from a command line that are less then 32 characters are padded only out to 32 - whatever is in memory after that is what the receiving parameter will get, if longer than 32.

Just a crazy guess, eh?

Vern