Hi John,

Actually, CMPPFM can do side by side with the right options:

CMPPFM NEWFILE(MyLib/MySrcFile)
NEWMBR(MyMbr)
OLDFILE(MyOldLib/MySrcFile)
OLDMBR(MyMbr)
RPTTYPE(*DETAIL)
OPTION(*NARROW)

You can also use OPTION(*WIDE), but *NARROW is usually enough for me.

--
*Peter Dow* /
Dow Software Services, Inc.

/
On 9/18/2015 12:59 PM, John Yeung wrote:
On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 3:32 PM, Mike Cunningham