This is what I see on my program:

Service
Program Library Activation Signature
XLPARSER4 XLPARSE36 *IMMED E7D3D7C1D9E2C5D9F4E5F0F1F0F0F0F0

And in the binding directory:

Object Type Library Activation Date Time

XLPARSER4 *SRVPGM XLPARSE36 *IMMED 24/11/14 08:50:31

So it would seem that this is ok.

Peter Colpaert
Software Engineer - PLM Development Team
IT Operations Cluster Benelux, Philips IT

Philips Consumer Luminaires
Industrieterrein Satenrozen 11, 2550 Kontich, Belgium
Tel: (+32) 3/459 13 17
Email: Peter.Colpaert@xxxxxxxxxxx

Working from home on Wednesdays