Hi Donnie,

Please consider using the putenv() API when you need to set an environment variable from RPG. It's much easier to use than ADDENVVAR (my opinion)

However, the error you posted doesn't appear to be related to your CLASSPATH. It says that you're trying to call an abstract method -- that implies that the workbook object that you're passing is an abstract object...

The information you posted is useful for troubleshooting a classpath problem or a java version mismatch problem -- but not for troubleshooting an abstract class problem. Can you show us the workbook object, and how you created it, and how you're calling the createCellStyle method of it?

Thanks!