Dieter,

Writing in English, I also try to do my very best since my primarily
language is Danish and RPG.

I did participate in IBM’s San Francisco project that was pure JAVA but to
be frank I found it all to complicate for several reasons and the UI wasn’t
exactly designed by Pininfarina, so I have looked outside the RPG community
and what I do today on the client side isn’t even close to RPG or server
programming – I have just chosen another path than you.

Even though I still spend time in a RPG/IBM midrange group since I have
known some of these guys for nearly 40 years, I spend more time in OO
javascript groups among younger people that burns for creating browser
based UI’s and binary APP’s and who doesn’t care about the technology on
the server side.

My force is that I can deliver the server side and the JSON glue that binds
the client and server together (XML is considered as old fashion) and
within many business applications I also know the overall general business
rules that applies for that particular application e.g. what is
debit/credit, what is a “leg” or “bunker” within shipping terms or what
does 28/30, 30/32, 32/34, 34/36, 36/38, 38/40, 40/42, 42/44,
44+,30/34,34/38,36/40,38/42 mean for the casing used for a sausage?

My weakness is that I don’t send 100 SMS a day, I don’t Tweet, I don’t put
my life on Facebook and I don’t even own or use an iPhone – in other words
– I’m unfamiliar with what young users expects .