Henrik,

You now (and all others) also know my year of birth (1968), and my first
christian name (jacobus).

I'm not planning to reveal much more.
Maybe i'm afraid of my co workers, who would like to bash me in the face for
my "anti-RPG" speak (i would like to call it objective).
You never know, in this world...

Cheers!