Alan,

I think that, as an alternative option, the RPGNextGen editor is worth
having a look.

Regards,

Luis Rodriguez

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 11:12 AM, Alan Campin <alan0307d@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Wish I could use RDP. My supervisor canceled the support contract which
means I cannot use it without having to buy the thing which is thousands so
SEU it is. I cannot use WDSC because it does support all the new functions
added in V5R4, V6, etc. Bummer.