I think FNT objects hold this information but I don't know how to retrieve
it.

I found the measurements for this fonts:

FYNUMEFONT FYNOMEFONT FYDESCFONT
1 C0N30080 Times new romans corpo 8 normale
2 C0N20060 Times new romans corpo 6 normale
3 C0N40060 Times new romans corpo 6 bold
4 C0N40000 Times new romans corpo 10 bold
5 C0H400B0 Arial corpo 12 bold
6 C0920BB0 OCRB corpo 12
7 C0H40000 Arial corpo 10 bold
8 C0H20080 Arial corpo 8 normale
9 C0H40080 Arial corpo 8 bold
10 C0H20000 Arial corpo 10 normale
11 C0B20080 Bookmaster latin1 corpo 8 normale
12 C0H20090 Arial corpo 9 normale
13 C0H40090 Arial corpo 9 bold
14 C0H20060 Arial corpo 6 normale
15 C0H40060 Arial corpo 6 bold