Henrik, I've kind of lost track of this conversation, although I continue to read it because I love running across nuggets like this one. I must admit that I can see how the prefixed commas are much more readily identifiable than postfixed ones, and I'm pretty sure I assimilate them better. Now, to be honest I'm not sure I care how readable my JSON code is - I would hope that I don't have to read JSON regularly - but this was definitely a nifty revelation and I'll bet I will find a place to apply this knowledge at some point.

Joe

,resizable:true
,store:new Ext.data.SimpleStore({
fields:["XALNGC","select"]
,data:[
["da","da - Danish"]
,["de","de - German"]
,["en","en - English (US)"]
,["en_GB","en_GB - English (UK)"]
,["es","es - Spanish"]
,["fr","fr - French"]
,["it","it - Italian"]
,["nl","nl - Dutch"]
,["pt","pt - Portugese"]
]
})
,mode:"local"
,editable:true
,forceSelection:true
,hiddenName:"XALNGC"

<...>

Mihael, you may think I'm crazy bringing in LEAN psycologist into
programming, but just notise the "commas"
that is set in the front instead of the back in the above code - the human
brain processes these commas in a
rate 3 times faster than if it was in the end of the statement if the code
is hirachical structured - in 10 statements
you cannot hardly measure the diffence - but programmers during years has to
read million of statements and suddenly
the time to mindmapping to code makes a difference.