I seem to be having trouble expressing my concern, I'll try and be more clear.

Here's the situation before conversion to ILE :

CLP1
OVRDBF FILEA FILEB
PGM
CALL OPM1
CALL OPM2
CALL OPM3

etc, etc, with further calls to OPM's
RCLRSC
ENDPGM

The programs may or may not be terminated with LR on.

Now, the OPM are converted to ILE compiled with CRTPGM ACTGRP(*CALLER), so their behaviour is different with RCLRSC :

CLP1
OVRDBF FILEA FILEB
PGM
CALL ILE1
CALL ILE2
CALL ILE3

etc, etc, with further calls to OPM's
RCLRSC
ENDPGM

The user presses a function key to call CLP1. Then, he presses another function key to call a CLP2, which also calls ILE3. ILE3 continued to use FILEB. I am assuming that this was because of the RCLRSC not having the same effect as the application was working when ILE3 was OPM3.