Charles Wilt wrote:
I think that should have been
IF (Feet > MinFeet OR (Feet = MinFeet AND Inches >= MinInches))
AND (Feet < MaxFeet OR (Feet = MaxFeet AND Inches <= MaxInches))
ah....d'uh?
Personally, I like to leave the operator alone and change the order of
the operands

IF (MinFeet < Feet OR (Feet = MinFeet AND MinInches <= Inches))
AND (Feet < MaxFeet OR (Feet = MaxFeet AND Inches <= MaxInches))
Okay...shouldn't ya get your Min/MaxFeet in front of yer Feet (after the ORs)
Also to the OP, I'd also recommend you forget about OPNQRY and use embedded SQL.
agreed