I am attempting to use Scott's JDBC service program and have a question and
a problem.

1. If the SQL Server stored procedure returns a value with a Return 0
statement in the stored procedure how do you get the value of the parameter?

Maybe use JDBC_RegisterOutputParameter with an index of 0?

In SQL Server you do a Result = Procedure and Result is the number you
returned but in the service program that is reserved for true or false if
failed.

Didn't see anything in the forum on how to do this.

2. I am running into problems trying to call a stored procedure with
parameters coming from variables.

It seems to work if I pass the parameters as hardcoded constants but not as
variables.

I found a reference on-line indicating that there was a bug in the service
program. I checked the code and it seemed correct except the
begin_object_group was 10 instead of 1. I made the changes but I am still
getting the errors that referenced in the message.

Anybody got an idea on this one?

http://forums.systeminetwork.com/isnetforums/showthread.php?t=53098

JDBC_SetString(Statement :
1 :