Tommy Holden

From:
Booth Martin <booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
Date:
05/27/2008 12:31 PM
Re: *PLACE

Man, the formatting sux!

Those two *Place statements will print what ever ends at position 21 in
ending positions 42 and 64.

To duplicate it I believe you'd want this:

A 62N63 21'-REPAIR-REPAIR-REPAIR'
A 65N63 21'-NO PROOF OF PURCHASE'
A 62N63 42'-REPAIR-REPAIR-REPAIR'
A 65N63 42'-NO PROOF OF PURCHASE'
A 62N63 64'-REPAIR-REPAIR-REPAIR'
A 65N63 64'-NO PROOF OF PURCHASE'
A*N63 *PLACE 42
A*N63 *PLACE 64

Adam West wrote:
Mike, sorry about that., I commented them out to get a compile. these 2
lines are followed by 2 consecutive places*

&nbsp;62N63&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
21'-REPAIR-REPAIR-REPAIR'&nbsp;&nbsp;

&nbsp;65N63&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
21'-NO PROOF OF PURCHASE'&nbsp;&nbsp;