I hear the CD's make good coasters....

Thanks,
Tommy Holden

-----Original Message-----
From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kurt Anderson
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 12:46 PM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Non-green screen WAS: RE: RPG is Dead? Say it aint so!

Is everyone that is taking the front end off of the green-screen doing
so with a browser interface? We've started using VARPG quite a bit,
though I'm a bit nervous about that considering the CODE editor (i.e.
the VARPG editor) has been deprecated (albeit still available) in WDSC
release 7. Does anyone have any more word on what IBM plans to do in
regard to VARPG?

Kurt Anderson
Application Developer
Highsmith Inc