Our systems guy assured me that the PTF's were applied correctly during
the last IPL on Sunday:

IPL from machine area ##MACH#B.
Slash (/) file system mounted.
/QOpenSys file system mounted.
/QDLS file system mounted.
/QSYS.LIB file system mounted.
/QOPT file system mounted.
/QFileSvr.400 file system mounted.
/QNTC file system mounted.
/dev/QASP01 file system mounted.
Apply PTF started. ( Date sent . . . . . . : 22/04/07 Time
sent . . . . . . : 16:29:29)
PTF 5722SS1-SI25532 V5R3M0 temporarily applied to library QSYS.
Applying of PTFs for product 5722SS1 completed successfully.
PTF 5722ST1-SI25763 V5R3M0 temporarily applied to library QSQL.
Applying of PTFs for product 5722ST1 completed successfully.
Applying of PTFs completed.

The third one was already applied immediate.

Thanks,

Peter Colpaert
Application Developer
PLI - IT - Kontich, Belgium
-----
Yoda of Borg are we. Futile is resistance, assimilated will you be.
-----

Scott Klement <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
23/04/2007 18:22
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: SQL in Free Format in V5R3

Hmmm... I applied these PTFs back when they were test PTFs a few months
ago, and I've since applied the updated versions (that supercede the
original ones).

Never had a problem compiling an SQLRPGLE program, fixed or free.

I suggest that you verify that the PTFs were applied successfully. I
find myself wondering if perhaps you applied one PTF successfully, but
had errors on some of the others, causing your system to be
"half-updated"?