From: rpg400-l-bounces+schasse=wiedemann.de@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces+schasse=wiedemann.de@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Peter.Colpaert@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 7:51 AM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: RE: SQL in Free Format in V5R3

Erich,

could you give me the numbers of the newer PTF's?

Thanks,

Peter Colpaert
Application Developer
PLI - IT - Kontich, Belgium
-----
Yoda of Borg are we. Futile is resistance, assimilated will you be.
-----

"Erich W. Schasse" <Schasse@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent by:
rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
23/04/2007 17:55
Please respond to

"'RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries'" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: SQL in Free Format in V5R3

Hi Peter,

I applied these PTFs 8 days ago. Some PTFs from Ginas mail were already
old
and superseded by others. I applied the newer PTFs.

I can compile any SQLRPGLE, fixed and free.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Erich W. Schasse