From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Kirk Barker
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 8:30 AM
To: 'RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries'
Subject: RE: Print left of margin

I've tried to change the FRONTMGN parameter on the PRTF.  I've changed it to
0,0.  This puts the text right on the left margin of any printers default
margin.  However it needs to go more to the left.  Microsoft word can print
farther to the left, so the printer is capable of such a print.  I'm sure
word is using some type of printer driver.  The only thing I have seen is to
create a *WSCST object.  Is or has anyone used this option?

Kirk Barker
Development Team
Premier Software Associates
(801) 299-8772  Ext. 139