Nope. Didn't know it. Thank you!

-----Original Message-----
From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gene Burns
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 10:39 AM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: Using the mouse on Green Screen

You may know this already, but please bear with me.

The AID byte must be specified in the INFDS like so:

     Fclm241fm  cf   e             workstn infds(CFKEYS)
     F                                     sfile(subfile1:rrn1)

     D CFKEYS          DS
     D  AIDKey                        1A   overlay(CFKEYS:369)

The AID byte can then be checked (Assuming Mocha returns the AID byte)
like
so:

         exfmt sflctl1;

         if AIDKey = F3;
           leave;
         endif;

         if AIDKey = F9;
           exsr AddTask;
           exsr loadsfl1;
         endif;

         if AIDKey = E01 or AIDKey = Enter;
           if sflrrn > *zero;
             exsr DspTask;
           endif;
         endif;

You then do any processing you need to do after your IF statement.  I
use this extensively since it is self-documenting.

Gene