Hi Alan,

I don't see ind.41-46 defined in the ScreenInd data structure.

*Peter Dow* /
Dow Software Services, Inc.
909 793-9050
pdow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:pdow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> /

Alan Shore wrote:
Hi all
I'm having a problem that is sending me absolutely nuts (I know -- some of
you are probably saying "Too late for that")
Be that as it may
I have created a simple Display file and RPG ILE program
The display file code is

     A*%%TS  DD  20060728  112313  AShore      REL-V5.0.1  WDSc
     A*%%EC
     A                                      DSPSIZ(24 80 *DS3)
     A                                      INDARA
     A          R SCREEN1
     A*%%TS  DD  20060728  112313  AShore      REL-V5.0.1  WDSc
     A                                  1  2DATE
     A                                      EDTCDE(Y)
     A                                  1 11TIME
     A                                  1 32'Top Sellers report'
     A                                      DSPATR(RI)
     A                                  1 70SYSNAME
     A            PGMNAM        10A     2  2DSPATR(HI)
     A                                  2 14'screen1'
     A                                  2 70USER
     A                                  5 13'Press Enter to display the
paramet-
     A                                      ers that are available'
     A                                  6 13'for you to choose,'
     A                                  7 13'otherwise, press F3 to exit.'
     A                                 23  3'F3 - Exit'
     A*%%GP UNTITLED   01
     A          R WDWDIVCHCF
     A*%%TS  DD  20060727  150400  AShore      REL-V5.0.1  WDSc
     A*
     A** Window Controls
     A                                      WINDOW(*DFT 17 55 *NOMSGLIN)
     A                                      WDWTITLE((*TEXT 'Selection by
Divis-
     A                                      ion') (*COLOR WHT) (*DSPATR HI
UL))
     A*%%WP 0 01 001
     A*
     A          R DSPDIVCHCF
     A*%%TS  SD  20050615  102025  ALANS       REL-V5R3M0  5722-WDS
     A                                      SFL
     A            DIVOPT         1A  B  4  3DSPATR(HI)
     A            COMPNY         1A  O  4  5DSPATR(HI)
     A            CNAME         30A  O  4  7DSPATR(HI)
     A          R CTLDIVCHCF
     A*%%TS  DD  20060727  152250  AShore      REL-V5.0.1  WDSc
     A                                      SFLCTL(DSPDIVCHCF)
     A                                      CF12
     A                                      SFLSIZ(13)
     A                                      SFLPAG(12)
     A** Window Reference
     A                                      WINDOW(WDWDIVCHCF)
     A** Subfile Controls
     A                                      OVERLAY
     A                                      FRCDTA
     A  41                                  SFLDSP
     A  42                                  SFLDSPCTL
     A  43                                  SFLCLR
     A  46                                  SFLEND(*MORE)
     A                                      SFLCSRRRN(&TESTRRN)
     A            TESTRRN        5S 0H
     A            SFLPOSCHG      4S 0H      SFLRCDNBR(CURSOR)
     A          R FTRDIVCHCF
     A*%%TS  DD  20060727  152250  AShore      REL-V5.0.1  WDSc
     A                                      WINDOW(WDWDIVCHCF)
     A                                 16  2'F12=Exit'
     A*----------------------------------------------------------------
     A*****************************************************************
     A          R DUMMY
     A*%%TS  DD  20060727  150400  AShore      REL-V5.0.1  WDSc
     A                                      ASSUME
     A                                  1  3' '
     A*****************************************************************
     A*  --------------------------------------------------------------
     A*  -  ERROR MESSAGE SUBFILE CONTROL RECORD FORMAT               -
     A*  --------------------------------------------------------------
     A          R MSGSFL
     A*%%TS  SD  20031114  111917  LLOYD       REL-V5R2M0  5722-WDS
     A                                      SFL
     A                                      SFLMSGRCD(17)
     A            MSGKEY                    SFLMSGKEY
     A            PGMQ                      SFLPGMQ(10)
     A*  --------------------------------------------------------------
     A*  -  ERROR MESSAGE SUBFILE CONTROL                             -
     A*  --------------------------------------------------------------
     A          R MSGCTL
     A*%%TS  SD  20031114  111917  LLOYD       REL-V5R2M0  5722-WDS
     A                                      SFLCTL(MSGSFL)
     A                                      WINDOW(WDWDIVCHCF)
     A                                      OVERLAY
     A                                      SFLDSP
     A                                      SFLDSPCTL
     A                                      SFLINZ
     A N99                                  SFLEND
     A                                      SFLSIZ(2)
     A                                      SFLPAG(1)
     A            PGMQ                      SFLPGMQ(10)
     A*

The RPG code is

     H bnddir('MAILBIND':'STRINGSP')
     H dftactgrp(*no) actgrp('QILE')
     H option(*srcstmt:*nodebugio)
?
?     * MODIFICATIONS:
?     * -------------
?     *   Date      PGMR     MOD     Reasons
?     * --------  ---------  ----
?     *
?
     FCompnyp   if   e           k disk
     FSlstopsllrcf   e             workstn indds(ScreenInd)
     F                                     sfile(Dspdivchcf:Divrrn)
     F                                     infds(info)
?
?     ** PROTOTYPES
      /copy prdsrc/protype,messagepr
      /copy nbtygpl/protype,stringpr

*---------------------------------------------------------------------
      * Stand Alone Fields - TOP

*---------------------------------------------------------------------
     D PgmQ            s             10    inz('*')
     D Divrrn          s              6  0 inz(1)
     D Sfl1Size        s              6  0 inz(14)

*---------------------------------------------------------------------
      * Stand Alone Fields - BOTTOM

*---------------------------------------------------------------------
     Dinfo             ds
     D  key                  369    369
     D  #row                 370    370
     D  #col                 371    371
     D  Csrloc               370    371B 0
     D  sflrrn               378    379B 0
      /copy prdsrc/copybook,FKeys

     D ScreenInd       ds
     D  DecreaseIx            49     49n
     D  Sfl1NextChg           50     50n
     D  Sfl1More              51     51n
     D  ClrSfl1               52     52n
     D  ShowFKeys             53     53n
     D  ProtectSelect         54     54n
     D  ShowF13               55     55n
     D  ShowF16               56     56n
     D  Selectall             57     57n
     D  Redisplaymsgs         58     58n
     D  Foundpriormsg         59     59n
     D  Sfl2NextChg           60     60n
     D  Sfl2More              61     61n
     D  ClrSfl2               62     62n
     D  Chgmsgscrn2           63     63n
     D  Dltmsgscrn2           64     64n
     D  Otheritems            65     65n
     D  Redisplayitms         66     66n
     D  Addmsgscrn2           67     67n
     D  Dsplysrcscrn2         68     68n
     D  Sfl3NextChg           70     70n
     D  Sfl3More              71     71n
     D  ClrSfl3               72     72n
     D  Allmsgs               73     73n
     D  Onlyitemmsgs          74     74n
     D  Noitemmsgs            75     75n
     D  InvalidSuffix         90     90n
     D  InvalidSkuNo          91     91n
     D InvalidExclAll         92     92n

     DScreenInfo       ds
     D KeyPressed            369    369
     D CursorLoc             370    371b 0
?     * PROGRAM STATUS DATA STRUCTURE
      /copy prdsrc/copybook,psds

     C                   Eval      Pgmnam = PsdsPgmName
     C                   dou       key = @f03
     c                   exfmt     Screen1
     C                   if        key = @Enter
     c                   exsr      Proc4parms
     C                   endif
     C                   enddo
?     *
     c                   eval      *inlr = *on
?     *****************************************************************
     c     Proc4parms    begsr
?     *
     C                   exsr      LoadDiv
     c                   eval      *in46 = *on
     C                   dou       key = @f03
     c                   write     Wdwdivchcf
     c                   write     Ftrdivchcf
     C                   write     MsgCtl
     c                   exfmt     Ctldivchcf
     C                   callp     RmvErrMsg
     C                   enddo
?     *
     c                   endsr
?     *****************************************************************
     c     LoadDiv       begsr
?     *
     c                   exsr      Clrdiv
?     **  Activate the window
     c                   eval      Sflposchg = 1
     c     *loval        setll     Compnyp
     c                   dou       %eof(Compnyp)
     c                   read      Compnyp
     c                   if        not %eof(Compnyp)
     c                   add       1             Divrrn
     c                   eval      Divopt = ' '
     c                   write     Dspdivchcf
     c                   endif
     c                   enddo
?     *
     c                   endsr
?     *****************************************************************
     c     Clrdiv        begsr
?     *
     c                   clear                   Ctldivchcf
     c                   eval      *in41 = *off
     c                   eval      *in42 = *off
     c                   eval      *in43 = *on
     c                   write     Ctldivchcf
     c                   eval      *in41 = *on
     c                   eval      *in42 = *on
     c                   eval      *in43 = *off
?     *
     c                   z-add     0             Divrrn
?     *
     c                   endsr

Using debug, the problem occurs on the line
                        exfmt     Ctldivchcf

that when I display the job log, the error
                        SFLDSPCTL or SFLDSP option required for PUTGET
is shown.

Which to me doesn't make ANY sense as (in debug) both *in41 & *in42 are
both on

If any one can point me in the right direction, I would be very grateful

Thanks in advance

Alan Shore

NBTY, Inc
(631) 244-2000 ext. 5019