From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alan Shore
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 10:50 AM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: SFLDSPCTL or SFLDSP option required for PUTGET

Sorry guys - I just re-displayed my job log and realized the display of
SFLDSPCTL or SFLDSP option required for PUTGET
was automatically being cancelled out.
The real error is
Session or device error occurred in file SLSTOPSLLR (C G D F)
Which is NOT a real help
Obviously its an error that when I find it, or when its pointed out to
me,
I will probably give myself a dope-slap

Alan Shore

NBTY, Inc
(631) 244-2000 ext. 5019
AShore@xxxxxxxx

             Alan Shore

             <AlanShore@xxxxxx

             om>
             Sent by:                  RPG programming on the AS400 /

             rpg400-l-bounces@         iSeries <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

             midrange.com
cc

Subject
             07/28/2006 11:43          SFLDSPCTL or SFLDSP option
required
             AM                        for PUTGET

             Please respond to

              RPG programming

              on the AS400 /

                  iSeries

             <rpg400-l@midrang

                  e.com>

Hi all
I'm having a problem that is sending me absolutely nuts (I know -- some
of
you are probably saying "Too late for that")
Be that as it may
I have created a simple Display file and RPG ILE program
The display file code is

     A*%%TS  DD  20060728  112313  AShore      REL-V5.0.1  WDSc
     A*%%EC
     A                                      DSPSIZ(24 80 *DS3)
     A                                      INDARA
     A          R SCREEN1
     A*%%TS  DD  20060728  112313  AShore      REL-V5.0.1  WDSc
     A                                  1  2DATE
     A                                      EDTCDE(Y)
     A                                  1 11TIME
     A                                  1 32'Top Sellers report'
     A                                      DSPATR(RI)
     A                                  1 70SYSNAME
     A            PGMNAM        10A     2  2DSPATR(HI)
     A                                  2 14'screen1'
     A                                  2 70USER
     A                                  5 13'Press Enter to display the
paramet-
     A                                      ers that are available'
     A                                  6 13'for you to choose,'
     A                                  7 13'otherwise, press F3 to
exit.'
     A                                 23  3'F3 - Exit'
     A*%%GP UNTITLED   01
     A          R WDWDIVCHCF
     A*%%TS  DD  20060727  150400  AShore      REL-V5.0.1  WDSc
     A*
     A** Window Controls
     A                                      WINDOW(*DFT 17 55 *NOMSGLIN)
     A                                      WDWTITLE((*TEXT 'Selection
by
Divis-
     A                                      ion') (*COLOR WHT) (*DSPATR
HI
UL))
     A*%%WP 0 01 001
     A*
     A          R DSPDIVCHCF
     A*%%TS  SD  20050615  102025  ALANS       REL-V5R3M0  5722-WDS
     A                                      SFL
     A            DIVOPT         1A  B  4  3DSPATR(HI)
     A            COMPNY         1A  O  4  5DSPATR(HI)
     A            CNAME         30A  O  4  7DSPATR(HI)
     A          R CTLDIVCHCF
     A*%%TS  DD  20060727  152250  AShore      REL-V5.0.1  WDSc
     A                                      SFLCTL(DSPDIVCHCF)
     A                                      CF12
     A                                      SFLSIZ(13)
     A                                      SFLPAG(12)
     A** Window Reference
     A                                      WINDOW(WDWDIVCHCF)
     A** Subfile Controls
     A                                      OVERLAY
     A                                      FRCDTA
     A  41                                  SFLDSP
     A  42                                  SFLDSPCTL
     A  43                                  SFLCLR
     A  46                                  SFLEND(*MORE)
     A                                      SFLCSRRRN(&TESTRRN)
     A            TESTRRN        5S 0H
     A            SFLPOSCHG      4S 0H      SFLRCDNBR(CURSOR)
     A          R FTRDIVCHCF
     A*%%TS  DD  20060727  152250  AShore      REL-V5.0.1  WDSc
     A                                      WINDOW(WDWDIVCHCF)
     A                                 16  2'F12=Exit'
     A*----------------------------------------------------------------
     A*****************************************************************
     A          R DUMMY
     A*%%TS  DD  20060727  150400  AShore      REL-V5.0.1  WDSc
     A                                      ASSUME
     A                                  1  3' '
     A*****************************************************************
     A*  --------------------------------------------------------------
     A*  -  ERROR MESSAGE SUBFILE CONTROL RECORD FORMAT               -
     A*  --------------------------------------------------------------
     A          R MSGSFL
     A*%%TS  SD  20031114  111917  LLOYD       REL-V5R2M0  5722-WDS
     A                                      SFL
     A                                      SFLMSGRCD(17)
     A            MSGKEY                    SFLMSGKEY
     A            PGMQ                      SFLPGMQ(10)
     A*  --------------------------------------------------------------
     A*  -  ERROR MESSAGE SUBFILE CONTROL                             -
     A*  --------------------------------------------------------------
     A          R MSGCTL
     A*%%TS  SD  20031114  111917  LLOYD       REL-V5R2M0  5722-WDS
     A                                      SFLCTL(MSGSFL)
     A                                      WINDOW(WDWDIVCHCF)
     A                                      OVERLAY
     A                                      SFLDSP
     A                                      SFLDSPCTL
     A                                      SFLINZ
     A N99                                  SFLEND
     A                                      SFLSIZ(2)
     A                                      SFLPAG(1)
     A            PGMQ                      SFLPGMQ(10)
     A*

The RPG code is

     H bnddir('MAILBIND':'STRINGSP')
     H dftactgrp(*no) actgrp('QILE')
     H option(*srcstmt:*nodebugio)
?
?     * MODIFICATIONS:
?     * -------------
?     *   Date      PGMR     MOD     Reasons
?     * --------  ---------  ----
?     *
?
     FCompnyp   if   e           k disk
     FSlstopsllrcf   e             workstn indds(ScreenInd)
     F                                     sfile(Dspdivchcf:Divrrn)
     F                                     infds(info)
?
?     ** PROTOTYPES
      /copy prdsrc/protype,messagepr
      /copy nbtygpl/protype,stringpr

*---------------------------------------------------------------------
      * Stand Alone Fields - TOP

*---------------------------------------------------------------------
     D PgmQ            s             10    inz('*')
     D Divrrn          s              6  0 inz(1)
     D Sfl1Size        s              6  0 inz(14)

*---------------------------------------------------------------------
      * Stand Alone Fields - BOTTOM

*---------------------------------------------------------------------
     Dinfo             ds
     D  key                  369    369
     D  #row                 370    370
     D  #col                 371    371
     D  Csrloc               370    371B 0
     D  sflrrn               378    379B 0
      /copy prdsrc/copybook,FKeys

     D ScreenInd       ds
     D  DecreaseIx            49     49n
     D  Sfl1NextChg           50     50n
     D  Sfl1More              51     51n
     D  ClrSfl1               52     52n
     D  ShowFKeys             53     53n
     D  ProtectSelect         54     54n
     D  ShowF13               55     55n
     D  ShowF16               56     56n
     D  Selectall             57     57n
     D  Redisplaymsgs         58     58n
     D  Foundpriormsg         59     59n
     D  Sfl2NextChg           60     60n
     D  Sfl2More              61     61n
     D  ClrSfl2               62     62n
     D  Chgmsgscrn2           63     63n
     D  Dltmsgscrn2           64     64n
     D  Otheritems            65     65n
     D  Redisplayitms         66     66n
     D  Addmsgscrn2           67     67n
     D  Dsplysrcscrn2         68     68n
     D  Sfl3NextChg           70     70n
     D  Sfl3More              71     71n
     D  ClrSfl3               72     72n
     D  Allmsgs               73     73n
     D  Onlyitemmsgs          74     74n
     D  Noitemmsgs            75     75n
     D  InvalidSuffix         90     90n
     D  InvalidSkuNo          91     91n
     D InvalidExclAll         92     92n

     DScreenInfo       ds
     D KeyPressed            369    369
     D CursorLoc             370    371b 0
?     * PROGRAM STATUS DATA STRUCTURE
      /copy prdsrc/copybook,psds

     C                   Eval      Pgmnam = PsdsPgmName
     C                   dou       key = @f03
     c                   exfmt     Screen1
     C                   if        key = @Enter
     c                   exsr      Proc4parms
     C                   endif
     C                   enddo
?     *
     c                   eval      *inlr = *on
?     *****************************************************************
     c     Proc4parms    begsr
?     *
     C                   exsr      LoadDiv
     c                   eval      *in46 = *on
     C                   dou       key = @f03
     c                   write     Wdwdivchcf
     c                   write     Ftrdivchcf
     C                   write     MsgCtl
     c                   exfmt     Ctldivchcf
     C                   callp     RmvErrMsg
     C                   enddo
?     *
     c                   endsr
?     *****************************************************************
     c     LoadDiv       begsr
?     *
     c                   exsr      Clrdiv
?     **  Activate the window
     c                   eval      Sflposchg = 1
     c     *loval        setll     Compnyp
     c                   dou       %eof(Compnyp)
     c                   read      Compnyp
     c                   if        not %eof(Compnyp)
     c                   add       1             Divrrn
     c                   eval      Divopt = ' '
     c                   write     Dspdivchcf
     c                   endif
     c                   enddo
?     *
     c                   endsr
?     *****************************************************************
     c     Clrdiv        begsr
?     *
     c                   clear                   Ctldivchcf
     c                   eval      *in41 = *off
     c                   eval      *in42 = *off
     c                   eval      *in43 = *on
     c                   write     Ctldivchcf
     c                   eval      *in41 = *on
     c                   eval      *in42 = *on
     c                   eval      *in43 = *off
?     *
     c                   z-add     0             Divrrn
?     *
     c                   endsr

Using debug, the problem occurs on the line
                        exfmt     Ctldivchcf

that when I display the job log, the error
                        SFLDSPCTL or SFLDSP option required for PUTGET
is shown.

Which to me doesn't make ANY sense as (in debug) both *in41 & *in42 are
both on

If any one can point me in the right direction, I would be very grateful

Thanks in advance

Alan Shore

NBTY, Inc
(631) 244-2000 ext. 5019