To: "RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 1:56 PM
Subject: Re: Death of RPG38 and RPG36 -and- more!

Jim,

it might also be interesting to see how many shopped didn't/don't know
they're running this old stuff.

Don in DC

At 01:05 PM 7/12/2006 -0400, you wrote:
like officevision, which ibm extended at least once, but ibm has certainly
put the 1st nail in the coffin....at let shops know what's coming. I
imagine,
till some shops woke up and checked, IBM had no real idea how many
still run the old stuff.
jim