It can't find the program. The lower case library name looks suspicious.

On 5/30/06, steema@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <steema@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Now I am getting a different problem. I have heard of this problem, but
never happened to me:

Message ID . . . . . . :   RNQ0211       Severity . . . . . . . :   99
Message type . . . . . :   Inquiry
Date sent  . . . . . . :   05/30/06      Time sent  . . . . . . :
11:16:16

Message . . . . :   Error occurred while calling program or procedure
   mylib/OECREPAIRC (C G D F).
Cause . . . . . :   RPG procedure OERRPR in program MYLIB/OERRPR at
statement
   322 attempted to call program or procedure mylib/OECREPAIRC, but was
unable
   to access the program or procedure, the library, or a required service
   program. If the name is *N, the call was a bound call by procedure
pointer.

> add a chkobj :
>
>  CHKOBJ OBJ(REPAIRS) OBJTYPE(*FILE) MBR(&MBR)

OPEN