Change BANK101 to main in the PI and PR.

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Forbes, Vincent
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 1:17 PM
To: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: *Entry to /Free problem

I am trying to convert to *Entry to /Free & I get a MCH3601.  Does the
CLP have to be CLLE? Or am I missing something else?

CLP
             DCL        &HOLIDAY    *CHAR LEN(   1)
             DCL        &DCYMD      *CHAR LEN(   8)
             DCL        &STRDAT     *CHAR LEN(   8)
             DCL        &ENDDAT     *CHAR LEN(   8)
             DCL        &DATRNG     *CHAR LEN(  80)

             CALL       BANK101  (&HOLIDAY &DCYMD &STRDAT &ENDDAT
&DATRNG)

Only &DCYMD is set in the CLP.

RPGLE

      //   *ENTRY        PLIST
      //                 PARM                    HOLDAY            1
      //                 PARM                    DCYMD             8

      //                 PARM                    StrDat            8

      //                 PARM                    EndDat            8

      //                 PARM                    DateRange        80

     dBANK101          pr                  extpgm('BANK101')
     d Holday                         1A
     d Dcymd                          8A
     d StrDat                         8A
     d EndDat                         8A
     d DateRange                     80A

      //ENTRY
     dBANK101          pi
     d Holday                         1A
     d Dcymd                          8A
     d StrDat                         8A
     d EndDat                         8A
     d DateRange                     80A

       HOLDAY = 'N';                    // This works.

         DateRange = DCYMD;             // Error occurs here.

Dump

DATERANGE             CHAR(80)             NOT ADDRESSABLE

DCYMD                 CHAR(8)              '20060203'
'F2F0F0F6F0F2F0F3'X
ENDDAT                CHAR(8)              NOT ADDRESSABLE
HOLDAY                CHAR(1)              'N'              'D5'X
STRDAT                CHAR(8)              '        '
'4040404040404040'X

Vincent Forbes
CIBC
Toronto, Ontario