From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Douglas W. Palme
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2006 9:17 AM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: AW: converting system date to integer

When I tried the following:

0038.22 C                   EVAL      DTMPDT = %INT(%CHAR(%DATE(): *MDY0))

I get a compile error that says the parameter for %int is not valid, I
suppose I could break it down by converting the date into a character type
and then add an additional line to convert it to an integer

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 15:50:04 +0200, HauserSSS wrote