Depends on the product.

For QuestView, programs start with VIEW, followed by some indication of what they do, and an "R" if it's an RPG front-end for some operation that requires multiple programs.

For ThinView, any programs that are directly borrowed from QuestView have whatever name they have in QuestView, while those unique to ThinView start with THIN, followed by some indication of their function.

For Wintouch, programs and modules used in normal client-server sessions start with WT or WTCP, while command-line utilities might either start with WT, or have WT or WINT embedded within the name. RPG programs and modules usually end in "R"; the lone MI program ends in "M"; CL programs end in "C"; C programs don't end in anything in particular.

In general, authorization code/system info/application info utilities have names in the form WRKxxxxINF, where xxxx is the product, either VIEW, THIN, or WINT; their display files (since they're OPM RPG) typically have names in the form WRKxxINF (WRKVWINF, WRKTVINF, or WRKWTINF); server programs typically have names in the form xxxxSERVER, xxxxVERIFY, and xxxxCHILD.

--
JHHL