Wes,

This should really be on the WDSCi list but....

If you're truly doing modern ILE RPG IV coding then using SEU instead of
CODE/400 or WDSCi is simply wrong.

The productivity enhancements of code-assist and the outline view are by
themselves tremendous.

Yes it takes a bigger PC, but I ran WDSCi at home quite happily on an
old slot-A Athlon 850 with less than 1GB RAM (I think 512 or 768).

Force yourself to use WDSCi for a couple of weeks.  You won't go back.

Charles Wilt
Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America
ph: 513-573-4343
fax: 513-398-1121