Thanks for the reply...  I also believe in the top-down method of
program.

>Since we should all be avoiding the logic
>cycle (IMO)*INZSR is a relic
>that isn't necessary.

But we are also told to modularize all your code.

>*INZSR has a purpose only when using
>the logic cycle

I guess I am old school, I still use the cycle if I am reading the
whole file and producing a report.  Why should I have to worry about
checking for level breaks when the system came handle it.  I use the
*InzSr to do all my setups and initialize my variable.

>(which the same purpose can be
performed without *INZSR...)
>Just perform your initial code prior to your
>main processing loop.

Granted much of the initialization can be done in the D-spec and the
setup came be done at the start of the C-spec, but "IMHO" I would
just as soon, get that one time stuff out of my face and put it a
side in it own little space.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Eurrat